Join us for our next Gifted Education Institute: Personalizing Learning through Differentiation and Technology!
This institute provides educators with the underlying philosophy of differentiation. It will also cover strategies for implementing and expanding differentiation in classrooms, schools, and districts.
Sessions will focus on:
- Designing high quality conceptual based curriculum that can be differentiated, while also addressing the Common Core State Standards
- Using a variety of differentiation strategies to support student growth
- Implementing the use of technology to support differentiation efforts
- Managing and facilitating differentiation and technology integration
- Assessing student learning
Presentations by Dr. Marcia Imbeau, Dr. Brian Housand, Dr, Jann Leppien, Dr. Kathryn Picanco and more!
Dates: June 25 – 27, 2014
Time: 9:00am – 3:30 pm
Location: Whitworth University
Cost: $350 per participant – Discounts available for groups of 10 or more! Contact Sharon Page at 509.777.3226, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.